Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 4, 2010
The lives of others
“On that day in blue-mooned September,
Quiet under a young plum tree,
I held her there, that silent pale love,
In my arm like a graceful dream.
And above us in the summer sky,
Was a cloud I saw for a time.
On top it was white and tremendous,
And as I looked up, there was not but one sign.”
- From The Lives of Others.
"On a certain day in the blue-moon month of September
Beneath a young plum tree, quietly
I held her there, my quiet, pale beloved
In my arms just like a graceful dream.
And over us in the beautiful summer sky
There was a cloud on which my gaze rested
It was very white and so immensely high
And when I looked up, it had disappeared."
- Bertolt Brecht, “Remembrances of Marie A.,“ in Die Hauspostille (1927) (S.H. transl.)
"Hôm ấy trăng tròn tháng Chín thanh
Lặng thầm dưới cây mận non xanh
Tôi ôm ấp nàng, tình yêu nhỏ
xanh xao không lời, mơ mong manh.
Đêm hè đẹp lắm ở trên trời
Một đám mây, tôi ngắm mãi thôi
Rất trắng rất cao xa vời vợi
Lúc ngước trông lên, biến mất rồi."
- Marcus dịch.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét