Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 1, 2010
Bene - Italian song
Bene, se mi dici che ci trovi anche dei fiori in questa storia, sono tuoi
ma è inutile cercarmi sotto il tavolo
ormai non ci sto più
ho preso qualche treno, qualche nave, qualche sogno, qualche tempo fa
Ricordi che giocavo coi tuoi occhi nella stanza, e ti chiamavo mia,
e inoltre la coperta all'uncinetto c'era il soffio della tua pazzia
e allora la tua faccia vietnamita
ricordava tutto quel che ho
Well, if you say that there are also flowers in this story, they are yours
But it is useless to look under the table,
Now I'm not there anymore,
I took some trains, some ship, some dream, some time ago
Remember that I played with your eyes in the room, and I called you mine,
And also the crochet blanket.
There was the breath of your madness
And then your Vietnamese face
Remembered everything that I have.
E ancora mille volte, mille anni, ci scommetto, mi ringrazierai
per quel sorriso ladro e per i giochi, i mille giochi che sapevi già
e ancora mi dirai che non vuoi essere cambiata,
che ti piaci come sei
Però non mi confondere con niente e con nessuno, e vedrai
niente e nessuno ti confonderà
soltanto l'innocenza nei miei occhi, c'è nè già meno di ieri,
ma che male c'è
And again a thousand times, a thousand years, I bet, you'll thank me
for that thieved smile and for games, the thousands of games that you already knew
and again you'll tell me that you don't want to be changed,
that you like as you are
But don't confuse me with anything and with anyone, and you'll see ...
nothing and no one will confuse you
Only the innocence in my eyes, there's already less than yesterday,
but that's wrong
...
------------
http://svnhanvan.org/forum/index.php?topic=925.0;wap2
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fiori
http://www.wordreference.com/iten/fiore
------------------
* Updated 25/03/2010:
Translation of Raphillon:
Well, if you tell me you can find some flowers in this story...
They are yours....
But there's no point in looking for me under the table
'cause I'm not there anymore.
I got into some train, some ship or some dream, sometime ago.
I can remember I was playing with your eyes in that room
and I said you were mine.
Beyond the homemade blanket was the breath of your madness
and then your Vietnamese face was like everything I had.
And now you can lock yourself in the toilet and remark my poetry,
but please be careful and give me your hand
because I don't want your arm anymore.
My mother is always there,
hiding behind the walls and not to be found.
And the flower in the bathtub are everything that remains and is missed...
Everything you have.
And you can still call me "my love".
And sometime wait for me on the bridge, all my friends are there.
With long, black scarf and bright eyes, they have chosen to be simple.
If Luigi leans out to water it's his business.
And again 1.000 times 1.000 years,
I bet you'll thank me for that thieving smile and the games,
the 1.000 games you already knew.
And again you'll tell me that you don't want to be changed
and you like yourself the way you are,
but do not mistake me with anything or anybody and you'll see
Nothing and nobody will confuse you,
not even the innocence in my eyes,
there is already less then yesterday,
but what's wrong with that?
The ship of Pierino were made by newspapers
and yet they have gone,
maybe were yous would like to go
and I wasn't able to bring you...
And you can still call me "my love"
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét