
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685 –
1750)
=================================
* 4 tổ khúc cho dàn nhạcSuite No. 1 in C major, BWV 1066 (Suite số 1 cung Đô trưởng)
1.Ouverture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VukeVr46QHY
3. Gavotte I/II
4. Forlane
5. Minuet I/II
6. Bourrée I/II
7. Passepied I/II
Instrumentation: Oboe I/II, bassoon, violin I/II, viola, basso continuo
Suite No. 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 ( số 2 cung Si thứ)
1. Ouverture
2. Rondeau
3. Sarabande
4. Bourrée I/II
5. Polonaise (Lentement) - Double
6. Minuet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4i51b8ZS-4
Instrumentation: Solo flute, violin I/II, viola, basso continuo
The badinerie has become a show-piece for solo flautists, due to its quick pace and difficulty.
Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068 (số 3 cung Rê trưởng)
1. Ouverture
2. Air: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUtCC5VPwBs
4. Bourrée
5. Gigue
Instrumentation: Trumpet I/II/III, timpani, oboe I/II, violin I/II, viola, basso continuo
The Air is one of the most famous pieces of baroque music. An arrangement of the piece by German violinist August Wilhelmj (1845–1908) has come to be known as Air on the G String.
Suite No. 4 in D major, BWV 1069 (số 4 cung Rê trưởng)
1. Ouverture
2. Bourrée I/II
3. Gavotte
4. Menuet I/II
5. Réjouissance
Instrumentation: Trumpet I/II/III, timpani, oboe I/II/III, bassoon, violin I/II, viola, basso continuo
* 6 tổ khúc cho cello
No.1 in G major, BWV 1007
1. Prélude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwHpDOWhkGk
3. Courante
4. Sarabande
5. Menuett: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMpKxednQc
7. Gigue
No.2 in D minor, BWV 1008
1. Prélude
2. Allemande
3. Courante
4. Sarabande
5. Menuett
6. Menuett
7. Gigue
No.3 in C major, BWV 1009
1. Prélude
2. Allemande
3. Courante
4. Sarabande
5. Bourrée
6. Bourrée
7. Gigue
No.4 in E♭ major, BWV 1010
1. Prélude
2. Allemande
3. Courante
4. Sarabande
5. Bourrée
6. Bourrée
7. Gigue
No.5 in C minor, BWV 1011
1. Prélude
2. Allemande
3. Courante
4. Sarabande
5. Gavotte
6. Gavotte
7. Gigue
No.6 in D major, BWV 1012
1. Prélude
2. Allemande
3. Courante
4. Sarabande
5. Gavotte
6. Gavotte
7. Gigue
* 6 sonata & partita cho violin solo
Sonata No. 1 in G minor, BWV 1001
1.Adagio
2.Fuga (Allegro)
3.Siciliana
4.Presto
Partita No. 1 in B minor, BWV 1002
1.Allemanda - Double
2.Corrente - Double (Presto)
3.Sarabande - Double
4.Tempo di Borea - Double
Sonata No. 2 in A minor, BWV 1003
1.Grave
2.Fuga
3.Andante
4.Allegro
Partita No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1004
1.Allemanda
2.Corrente
3.Sarabanda
4.Giga
5.Ciaccona (the Chaconne)
Sonata No. 3 in C major, BWV 1005
1.Adagio
2.Fuga
3.Largo
4.Allegro assai
Partita No. 3 in E major, BWV 1006
1.Preludio
2.Loure
3.Gavotte en rondeau
4.Menuet I
5.Menuet II
6.Bourrée
7.Gigue
================================
* Thuật ngữ:
Orchestra Suite: tổ khúc dành cho dàn nhạc
Overture (French; ouverture): bản dạo đầu (liên hệ prelude, symphonic poem...)
Partita: = suite
Allemande: German dance in 4/4 time)
Courante: French dance in 3/2 time
Menuett: menuet/minuet. A minuet s a social dance of French origin for two people, usually in 3/4 time.
Gigue: Quick British dance.
Sarabande: Slow Spanish dance, a dance in triple metre.
Triple metre (or triple meter, also known as triple time) is a musical metre characterized by a primary division of 3 beats to the bar, usually indicated by 3 (simple) or 9 (compound) in the upper figure of the time signature, with 3/4, 3/2, and 3/8 being the most common examples.
Bourree: Stately French dance in double time.
Gavotte - French dance in 4/4 or 2/2 time.
Passepied - Lively French dance in triple time
Forlane: the furlana (also spelled furlane, forlane, friulana, forlana) is an Italian folk dance... The furlana is a fast dance, in duple-time 6/8, though one exceptional example proves to be in quintuple meter,...
Rondeau/rondo:
Polonaise:(Polish: polonez) is a slow dance of Polish origin, in 3/4 time. Its name is French for "Polish."
Air (Italian: "aria"; also ayr, ayre in French)/ aria: khúc hát.
Badinerie: (also spelled 'battinerie'; from French 'jesting') is best known for its designation as the final movement of Johann Sebastian Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B minor. The movement is light in mood, and is structured in a binary form; it is cast in a swift 2/4 metre beginning on the upbeat, much in the manner of a fast gavotte... While the designation 'badinerie' is not common, its Italian counterpart 'scherzo' appears more frequently
Metre/meter:
Time:
...
* Trang tham khảo:
http://imslp.org/wiki/Suites_for_Violoncello_Solo,_BWV_1007-1012_%28Bach,_Johann_Sebastian%29
...
=========================
* update 01/05/2012
Violin Concerto in E major,
BWV 1042
Violin Concerto in A minor, BWV 1041
Concerto for two violins in D
minor
Keyboard Concerto in F-,
BWV1056 1738 (II. Largo/ Arioso from Cantata BWV 156)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NrXf6_X7W4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9t8DZc8ELE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TyIu-vkM7A
Keyboard Concerto no. 7 in G, BWV 1058 = Violin Concerto in A minor, BWV 1041
Tocatta and Fugue in D minor BWV 565Keyboard Concerto no. 7 in G, BWV 1058 = Violin Concerto in A minor, BWV 1041
Prelude and Fugue in C major BWV 846
Little Fugue in G minor BWV
578
Goldberg variations aria BWV
988
----------------------
Sheep May Safely Graze
4th Aria of the secular
cantata composed in 1713 Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd (The lively
hunt is all my heart's desire), BWV 208
Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
10th movement of the cantata
Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147
Wachet auf, ruft uns die
Stimme (Wake up, the voice calls to us)
1st movement of the
'Sleepers' Cantata, BWV 140
Ein Feste Burg ist unser Gott
(A Mighty Fortress is our God)
1st mov of the church cantata
BWV 80
Widerstehe doch der Sünde
(Just resist sin)
1st aria of church cantata, BWV 54
Jauchzet Gott in allen Landen
(Praise God in All Lands)
1st aria of cantata, BWV 51

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét